Happy New Year 2014! From London, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year 2014! From London, England

It is now 2014 in England, so I want to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow forum members and everyone at CD a very Happy New Year!!!

I hope this year bring everyone a wealth of happiness and prosperity and most importantly, lots of awesome CD books!!!

I have just returned from watching the New Year fireworks display at the Embankment in London, where I managed to get positioned right in the front row alongside the River Thames!!!

This year's fireworks was particularly unique, as they decided to rain edible Banana flavoured confetti and Strawberry Mist into the crowd as they launched the fireworks over the London Eye and Big Ben! There is nothing like the smell and taste of fresh fruit whilst watching some amazing fireworks!!!

I have added the video of the fireworks for everyone to enjoy. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Still almost 5 hours left of 2013 left here. Happy New year everyone!

Comment

I'm here at the hotel for New Year's Eve, keeping watch over my guests by night, making certain a good night's rest is had by those who need it and that parties don't get out of hand. The only thing depressing about working NYE is that I'll watch the ball drop in Times Square 4 times tonight (though the ball ahs been dropped so many times in New York this year, what's one more time?). So when I get off work, I will have aged 4 years! (At least I'll feel that way.)

Happy 2014, everybody!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Happy new years everyone! I had a great one. Successfully achieved fusion with liquor, and hung out with friends playing drinking games and dancing. Hope eveyone had a good and safe new years eve.

Comment

Happy New Year. I like Squire am spending my night at work. Someone has to work. Hope all are safe. Have a wonderful rest of the day. And a great year.

Comment

...We few. We heoric few. We band of brothers. For those of you who work this night so that others might celebrate are my brothers...

Or something like that. I forget the rest. Happy 2014!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I just sat back and read a couple of old Delirium novellas while everyone else gambled. It Drinks Blood by J.G Gonzalez and Fleshless Man by Norman Prentiss were the final Books I read in 2013.
              Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X