Deena Warner Halloween Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deena Warner Halloween Cards

This is a reminder that Deena Warner illustrates Halloween Cards which feature short shorts by famous horror authors on them. She emailed me and told me she is finishing up the art for this year's card and is still accepting sign-ups for this year's card.

Deena has sent out cards since 2001; since 2005, they've had short shorts on them. Examples of previous cards are on her website. Some of you may remember that Ronald Kelly penned "The Halloween Train" for 2011's card. Deena sent me a card and Ron sent me a signed one, so I framed them both.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...lection/page16
    Post #304

Here's the link to sign up for this year's card:
    http://www.deenawarner.net/halloween.php

If you have trouble getting your email address to go through on the form (as some have had), you can send her note through the "Contact" page and she'll add you to her list.
    Last edited by srboone; 10-09-2014, 08:57 AM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Thanks. All signed up.

Comment

signed up.

Comment

Cool, thanks. Signed up.

Comment

Neat, thanks for the tip
          If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Just got an email from Deena. She mentioned the "ton" of sign ups that occurred last night for her Halloween Cards--she is thrilled with the level of interest suddenly generated for her cards and wrote me a thank you note!
            Last edited by srboone; 09-18-2013, 07:25 PM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I signed up after Halloween last year. Looking forward to seeing my first one this year.

Comment

I just signed up, too. Thanks Dan'l Boone.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

. Great job Squire.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Just got an email from Deena. She mentioned the "ton" of sign ups that occurred last night for her Halloween Cards--she is thrilled with the level of interest suddenly generated for her cards and wrote me a thank you note!

Comment

Couldn't remember if I signed up yet, so signed up this year!
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I signed up right after Halloween 2011, so I got a copy of Ron's, it just wasn't signed by anyone. Last year I got a signed one tho.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        Couldn't remember if I signed up yet, so signed up this year!
                        Maybe you'll get two!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Would be pretty funny if I do, lol. The one sent to my current address would arrive first if that's what happens since I no longer live where I lived after Halloween last year, so would be forwarded this year and never get to me after this year!
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

There's still time to sign up for 2014 and beyond:

http://www.deenawarner.net/halloween-form.php
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thank you SRBoone! Deena and Matt are my neighbors, but I forgot about this! I suppose I could go over to borrow a rake, but...

Comment

Working...
                              X