No announcement yet.

Deena Warner Halloween Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you posted in here. I'm on the list but have moved again since last year. The cards she puts out are always great.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

This is a very interesting project. I checked out the site and was wondering -- is there a cost to it, or is the sign-up for free? The cards and stories are great. Will they eventually be collected in a book? Would that be the ultimate business model?

Comment

No money exchanged. You sign up and get a card each year. Really a cool thing. Thanks again Squire for pointing it out to us!
        Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
        This is a very interesting project. I checked out the site and was wondering -- is there a cost to it, or is the sign-up for free? The cards and stories are great. Will they eventually be collected in a book? Would that be the ultimate business model?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          No money exchanged. You sign up and get a card each year. Really a cool thing. Thanks again Squire for pointing it out to us!
          Received my card a couple of days after Halloween. Great art and a cool short story!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my card a couple of days after Halloween. Great art and a cool short story!
            Thanks to both Squire and Martin! Just signed up for next year. Super neat project.

Comment

Really like this year's card. I'm not familiar with Joel Jacobs' work.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Really like this year's card. I'm not familiar with Joel Jacobs' work.
                Completely agree. Both the story and the art were great this year!

Comment

I agree also. I really like it and the story is good to.

Comment

Working...
                  X