Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston Ochse

Rest in Peace Weston Ochse.

The readers of this world lost a fantastic writer and person today. May he Rest in Peace.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Oh, no way...such sad news. I had a great discussion about The Fantastic Four with him back in the Shocklines message board days, and that led me to discover his work. Great writer, and he seemed like a really good guy. My condolences to his family.
    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wes was a great man, writer, father, son and husband. He served our country with style and grace. I love Wes and sorely miss him.

Comment

Never met the man, but I always loved his stories. What a bummer and a loss for the community.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

Gone way to young.

R.I.P. Wes

Comment

I met Wes at what I think was my first Horrorfind convention in Baltimore. I was a new writer and only knew a few people, but we met in the lobby if I remember and hung out and talked a lot. He asked me to be in the Scary Rednecks skit at one of them with David Whitman, and I recall us being in a makeshift canoe and drinking warm Natty Bohs. It was a blast and he'll be sorely missed. A great talent, sharp and witty, and someone who bravely served his country to keep the rest of us safe. RIP Weston.

Comment

Working...
            X