THANK YOU, DEENA WARNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU, DEENA WARNER!

I received a magnificent Halloween card on of all days . . . HALLOWEEN!

Absolutely brilliant with a wonderful tale by Michael Hatchett. The artwork is fantastic. It's always a great pleasure to receive this.

Happy Halloween week to one and all!
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Received mine last Saturday. Great story and art as always!

Comment

I agree. It's always a fantastic and thoughtful production.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by njhorror View Post
        I received a magnificent Halloween card on of all days . . . HALLOWEEN!

Absolutely brilliant with a wonderful tale by Michael Hatchett. The artwork is fantastic. It's always a great pleasure to receive this.

Happy Halloween week to one and all!
        It was a pleasure to do the story this year. It was so kind of Deena to include me in her Halloween tradition! She is the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

It was a pleasure to do the story this year. It was so kind of Deena to include me in her Halloween tradition! She is the best!!
          I'm such an oblivious guy sometimes...I didn't even put two and two together to make that connection...the "Micheal" threw me, I guess. A belated congrats on your inclusion in the tradition, Mike, and kudos on a tale well told.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

That didn't click for me either. Congrats, Mike. You are very talented and I think it's awesome.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              That didn't click for me either. Congrats, Mike. You are very talented and I think it's awesome.

Thanks guys!! I'm looking forward to having some short stories come out next year. Retirement projects HAHA!!

Comment

Working...
              X