April 2023 - How many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2023 - How many?

April was another slow month, as I spent most of the month reading (and not reading) Imajica.

Only finished 2 in April.

1. Cruel Stories by Donald Tyson. A short story collection, most with a Poe-like twist at the end. 3.4 / 5

2. The Willows by Algernon Blackwood. A chapbook of the classic Blackwood story of cosmic horror that precedes Lovecraft. 5 / 5

B

Originally posted by brlesh View Post
    April was another slow month, as I spent most of the month reading (and not reading) Imajica.

1. Cruel Stories by Donald Tyson. A short story collection, most with a Poe-like twist at the end. 3.4 / 5

2. The Willows by Algernon Blackwood. A chapbook of the classic Blackwood story of cosmic horror that precedes Lovecraft. 5 / 5

B
    You were so much faster than me
    Last edited by Oion2; 06-27-2023, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brlesh View Post

B
      I'm also reading Cruel Stories by Donald Tyson. That's great book.
      Last edited by Kimmell; 07-04-2023, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X