Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD team member!

Hey there all, my name is Dan Franklin!

I work at CD, have for a good number of years. Used to spend all my time creeping about the warehouse, packing and sending books and being generally uncomfortable in social situations, but these days I've been picking up some new duties. I can't promise I'll be posting daily or that I'll have answers to all your questions(I'm also writing each night, primary care for my daughter, etc), but I can promise I will do my best to be honest with you and give you updates as best available! Your help supporting Cemetery Dance and horror in general means the world. Cheesy, maybe, but it's seriously meant.

Hopefully starting in July, I'm going to make an ongoing post for collectors to let me know the oddball items that they're hunting (NOT Stephen King items, though) to see if I can find them around the warehouse. Some cool stuff goes floating around, back there! I've had pretty good luck over on Facebook, helping some of y'all.

But in the mean time, if you are looking for Stephen King slipcases or traycases, I'd suggest checking my post over in Book Market!

CD Email: [email protected]
    My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Welcome to the forum Dan! Can always use more posters! Can't wait to see some of the cool one-off items that you may locate and post about.

Comment

Working...
    X