CD Contest Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Contest Winners

Just received the recent email blast from CD regarding the potential to win a signed copy of Gwendy's Final Task and the various ways to do so. I also know that there was another contest preceding this one in regards to The Boogeyman. What I have been wondering is if/where the eventual winners are announced. Is there a thread in the forum, (I couldn't find one)? Not that I ever win these sorts of things, but, I would love to experience someone else's thrill vicariously. Any information is appreciated.

Richard always announces the winners on his social media. Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      Richard always announces the winners on his social media. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
      Thanks for that info! This makes sense since I pretty much stay off of social media completely and don't use those sites that you name. I was hoping that maybe the info was tucked away somewhere on the CD website since the contests are hyped so much via the CD platform. Thanks again for the info!

Comment

That would be nice to have announced here or on the site. Not everyone is on social media platforms.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for that info! This makes sense since I pretty much stay off of social media completely and don't use those sites that you name. I was hoping that maybe the info was tucked away somewhere on the CD website since the contests are hyped so much via the CD platform. Thanks again for the info!
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

So far I've not seen any info as to who were the winners of the three signed books. Cap
          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
            So far I've not seen any info as to who were the winners of the three signed books. Cap
            From Twitter:

chiz.jpg

Comment

As someone who once won a Cemetery Dance signed Stephen King book, I assure you I'll tell you about it right here!

(I won the 10,000 Facebook Fans contest, and received a PC copy of Doctor Sleep.)

Comment

For those who aren't on social media:

winners.jpg

Comment

Congrats strangers on the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Congrats strangers on the interwebs.
                    Your comment is loaded with a lot of gunpowder.

Comment

I'm just bitter about contests. I had a really good run there one year - the signed Stephen King book, and wining the $1,000 cash call thing from a local radio station - TWICE! But since then, I've been in a drought.

Comment

Cool. I have seen Diana post often on a FB group. Congrats to all.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                          I'm just bitter about contests. I had a really good run there one year - the signed Stephen King book, and wining the $1,000 cash call thing from a local radio station - TWICE! But since then, I've been in a drought.
                          I won The Turtle Boy contest when NEP published the novella. ~Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

I won The Turtle Boy contest when NEP published the novella. ~Cap
                            Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                            X