Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Reads & Future Pre-Orders

Hi All,

I may be a tad early asking this, but, I was looking over my 2022 pre-order list today and it got me to wondering, what books you are most looking forward to in 2022? I have placed a list of titles that I am aware of and excited about below. Feel free to let me know if any of them excite you or if you have any on your radar that I am missing from my list.

1) Road of Bones by Christopher Golden (Currently Listed as Out on January 25th, 2022)

2) Echo by Thomas Olde Heuvelt (Currently Listed as Out on February 8th, 2022)

3) Five Deaths for Seven Songbirds by John Everson (Currently Listed as Out on February 22nd, 2022)

4) No Second Chances by Rio Youers (Currently Listed as Out on February 22nd, 2022)

5) Ocean State by Stewart O'Nan (Currently Listed as Out on March 8th, 2022)

6) Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel (Currently Listed as Out on April 5th, 2022)

7) City of Fire by Don Winslow (Currently Listed as Out on April 26th, 2022)

8) The Pallbearer's Club by Paul Tremblay (Currently Listed as Out on July 5th, 2022)

9) Don't Fear the Reaper by Stephen Graham Jones (Currently Listed as Out on August 2nd, 2022)

The only 2022 releases I am excited about at this point are:
    1) Ocean State by Stewart O'Nan
    2) The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi

I am interested in and will read Gwendy's Final Task by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I am also hoping the rumors of a new Joe Novel in 2022 novel are correct!

Comment

One in particular, the next book in the Matthew Corbett series, The King of Shadows by Robert McCammon. It's not available for pre-order yet but should be before too long.
      Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 11-11-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X