Is Cemetery Dance Magazine Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

The Chiz just posted on FB that the next issue will land early next year.
    Yeah, I saw that. I wonder when the last issue came out? I'd have to move books to figure it out, but I do remember most of the articles (especially book reviews) being very out of of date even then. I bought a lifetime subscription way back when, so I'm sure I've gotten my money's worth by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I wonder when the last issue came out?
      It looks like the most recent issue was #77 cover dated July 2019. I subscribed in July of 2018 and it's the only new issue I have received. I ended up cancelling my subscription a few months ago as I figured I'd be long dead before I ever received the six issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

It looks like the most recent issue was #77 cover dated July 2019. I subscribed in July of 2018 and it's the only new issue I have received. I ended up cancelling my subscription a few months ago as I figured I'd be long dead before I ever received the six issues.
        I didn't realize it had been that long. I think I got a good deal with the lifetime subscription, which I got a long time ago. Issue #38 is the oldest one I see on the stack, although there may be more stashed out of sight.

Comment

Working...
        X