Rick Hautala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Hautala

As I'm sure all of you know, Rick Hautala was one of CD's favorite authors to publish. Though Rick died in March, he still has several projects underway at various publishers. I've been running Rick's website for several years, and with Holly's permission, I've now created a Facebook Fan page and a Twitter account for posting news related to Rick's work (the latest news: a Fangoria article about Rick's autobiography, which is also now available as a trade paperback, in addition to ebook formats).

RickHautala.com

Rick Hautala @ Facebook ("Like" the page to get news in your feed)

Rick Hautala @ Twitter ("Follow" the page to get news in your feed)

Hunter

Look forward to the new works, like a voice from beyond
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Well done. The first time I read Rick's work was right in the pages of CD. Great stuff.

Comment

This is great news.

Comment

I was browsing the net this afternoon and found this.....

I think all of Rick's fans would like this: Mr. October - an anthology

http://journal-store.com/fiction/mis...-rick-hautala/

Comment

I wants...

Comment

Ok, I'm getting. It's not like it matters to me but Clive Barker is one of the authors who has agreed to sign the limited. $200 for a set of this magnitude is an outstanding price.

Comment

I'm debating this too...

Comment

I ordered this a few days ago. I don't know if Clive Barker is signing this or not. It says signed by most. Still this is the book of the year to get so far. 100% of the profit is going to the family.

Comment

Bought the paperback set. Now i'll have both covers of the Demon's Wife. Plan on starting the ebooks of Mister October soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X