Autographed retail books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autographed retail books

Just want to find out from those who know, or might know..... Are autographed HC retail books worth anything more than the same thing with no autograph?

The reason I ask..... I grabbed a book at lunch today for my Dad for his b-day coming up, and saw in the bargain section, some autographed China Mieville hard covers. All new condition.

Would it be worth to run back there and grab a couple of them (there was more than one)? I was thinking one to keep and one to potentially re-sell????

Typically worth more, how much more depends on the book, the author, and the rarity. Best bet would be to do a little eBay / Abe books research.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

In general a signed book will be more, I would pick up a copy or two if I were you.

Comment

Cool. I will check it out, and probably grab them. I was surprised to see them. Just happened to be a couple over from the book I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          Cool. I will check it out, and probably grab them. I was surprised to see them. Just happened to be a couple over from the book I was looking for.
          Like someone else said I would do some quick searches however I think anything signed by China (if legit) would be a good item to have.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Damn! Wish I could grab me a few autographed Mieville books!
            Last edited by srboone; 06-14-2013, 08:07 PM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Same here!!

Comment

Working...
              X