Jeff(ingoff) Terry interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff(ingoff) Terry interview...

Very cool to see Jeff’s interview on Cemetery Dance Online this morning.

I’d leave a link, but can never seem to copy and paste a link here with my phone...but definitely worth tracking down, if for no other reason that we learn the happy fate of the Duff Bucket and the origin of the intro drawing.

But there are, of course, many other reasons as well…great interview, Jeff, congratulations and well deserved.
    Last edited by RonClinton; 01-15-2021, 06:10 PM.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Here's the link - https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...ng-jeff-terry/

Great to see jeffingoff interviewed!

Comment

It was a great little interview! Congratulations, Jeff! I'm waiting for the Jeffingoff Tour to come to my town with live unboxings and magical Duff buckets for all attendees.

Comment

That's awesome, brother! Congrats!

Comment

Saw this earlier today. Will read it tonight. Jeff's unboxing videos are must watch internet!

Comment

Thanks guys! It was so fun and probably the first time I’ve ever thought objectively about my channel or considered any reason for it to exist. Reading it back I neglected one HUGE opportunity it’s given me: basically meeting you and everyone in this community. Though I suppose I didn’t need to have a channel for that it has allowed me to make more discussion possible and let you inside my home. It’s the closest this introvert can get. And that makes me happiest of all. Because you and the people here are truly incredible people with huge hearts. Seriously without the book community I would have given up on humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              Thanks guys! It was so fun and probably the first time I’ve ever thought objectively about my channel or considered any reason for it to exist. Reading it back I neglected one HUGE opportunity it’s given me: basically meeting you and everyone in this community. Though I suppose I didn’t need to have a channel for that it has allowed me to make more discussion possible and let you inside my home. It’s the closest this introvert can get. And that makes me happiest of all. Because you and the people here are truly incredible people with huge hearts. Seriously without the book community I would have given up on humanity.
              We are ready for a bookshelf tour!

Comment

I enjoyed reading the interview. Congrats!
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Interesting interview!

Congrats Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

We are ready for a bookshelf tour!
                    Yes! The people demand it! With T-Shirts, backstage passes, the works!

Comment

Great interview. I too think it’s time for a bookshelf tour

Comment

Working...
                      X