Off Topic Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic Challenge

I just finished watching a video 1 hour, 23 minutes long. What happened on Apr.14, barely 1/4 hour before midnight? Anyone know?

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Not sure based on the clues. I googled the date and there were a number of things that happened on that date. Only one seemed to have a time reference. I'm not going to list my guess as I leaned on the interwebs for it. It was interesting reading some of the more note worthy items from that date.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Not sure based on the clues. I googled the date and there were a number of things that happened on that date. Only one seemed to have a time reference. I'm not going to list my guess as I leaned on the interwebs for it. It was interesting reading some of the more note worthy items from that date.
      Hint: Inquiry in the US first, than inquiry in the UK.

Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Hint: Inquiry in the US first, than inquiry in the UK.

Cap
        Buuurrrrrrrrrrrrr!
        I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post

Buuurrrrrrrrrrrrr!
          If you mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!, that is a factor and an excellent clue. I think mulleins might be on to something.

Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

If you mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!, that is a factor and an excellent clue. I think mulleins might be on to something.

Cap
            Yes....Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I didnt want to get in too "Deep" with my response just in case others are working on it.

Mulleins
            I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Sure was " a night to remember ".

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                Sure was " a night to remember ".
                Doh! the gig is up. That time is approx. when the iceberg was sighted. One interesting fact is the ship was going at almost full speed, 21 knots, so it made missing the iceberg impossible. ~Cap

Comment

Still a puzzling tragedy. It's as if everyone was drunk or something.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                  X