? - How do I locate this author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? - How do I locate this author

I'm reading Fractured Time by Alan Draven, I'm at the end of the novel and I've enjoyed reading it. He has written more novels about the town/city of Bitternest. One book I might want to read is The Bitternest Chronicles by Alan Draven. A paperback of this title is very expensive. I can't find an affordable copy. I found Alan Draven's blog which has not had a recent entry/update. Does anyone here have reliable contact info. for the author or better yet know where I can get an inexpensive copy of The Bitternest Chronicles?

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Might take awhile to arrive but https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...nder-test-b-21

Comment

He appears to be active on Twitter with two names Alan Draven and Neal Vandar. https://twitter.com/alandraven

Comment

He also has a Goodreads account. You may be able to reach out to him there. https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...88.Alan_Draven

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
          Well, it's only a guess on my part here. I am unable to order from amazon.co.uk perhaps because they are not shipping to the US due to Covid 19?? I get the message below no matter how I tweak my address. For an order like this I'd use my PO Box address. That doesn't work in this instance. I am editing my reply here. Thanks for trying to help everyone. I am unable to order this book from the uk amazon. I really don't know why. I looked into it, amazon rules or restrictions, and I see no clear cut reason why I am not allowed to place an order for this book.

Sorry, this item can't be sent to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the delivery address or delete the item from your order. You can also see if this item is available for delivery to your address from another seller.

Cap
          Last edited by c marvel; 11-11-2020, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I just finished chatting w. an amazon.co.uk chat person. I finally got it out of their representative. The book can not be shipped to me since I live in the US. ~Cap

Comment

I've purchased things from Amazon UK in past without any problem?? Is this a recent thing??

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                I've purchased things from Amazon UK in past without any problem?? Is this a recent thing??
                I'm really not sure when this "ban" on shipping some items to the US began. ~Cap

Comment

I recently learned amazon.co.uk is the problem (As far as me ordering from them). Other places, like the Swan River Press, will ship to the US. Irritating..... ~Cap

Comment

Working...
                  X