Joe Hill Skelton Crew Charity Sale:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Hill Skelton Crew Charity Sale:

I am a little late posting this but today at 6:00 PM Eastern time Skelton Crew is having another Joe Hill charity sale. Many of the items are signed by Mr. Hill. This is the sale I was able to snag a copy of Road Rage signed by King and Hill. No King signatures this time but some nice items.

https://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/

Did anyone else buy anything from the new Charity items from Joe Hills personal library? I picked up a copy of Mr. Hills first published story "Better Then Home". The foreign editions hold no interest for me.

Comment

Wow. I missed that you scored a copy of Road Rage signed by SK. Congrats!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I am a little late posting this but today at 6:00 PM Eastern time Skelton Crew is having another Joe Hill charity sale. Many of the items are signed by Mr. Hill. This is the sale I was able to snag a copy of Road Rage signed by King and Hill. No King signatures this time but some nice items.

https://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Wow. I missed that you scored a copy of Road Rage signed by SK. Congrats!

That one was interesting. I do not remember the quantities but they only had a few available and it sold out instantly. Turns out the website oversold the item by a few units. King and Hill agreed to sign more copies so none had to be cancelled.

Comment

I got the copy of "Better than Home" that came with the press release.

Comment

Also have one!
            Last edited by AdrianBond; 03-07-2021, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
              Congratulations! I got that as well. Did Joe add a comment to your press release?

Comment

Fantastic!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Congratulations! I got that as well. Did Joe add a comment to your press release?
                  I have no idea--I'll have to check it.

Comment

I have no idea--I'll have to check it.
                    Here is what I was referring to. Wondering if he did this with all of the copies in this sale:
                    DSC_0607.JPG

Comment

Here is what I was referring to. Wondering if he did this with all of the copies in this sale:
                      DSC_0607.JPG
                      That's there. I live in China, and all my books are in/get delivered to the US, and I asked someone to check. Is it actually written on the paper, or does it look like it was written once and then put in a copier?

I feel like Joe Hill is making an inside joke that's going over my head.

Comment

That's there. I live in China, and all my books are in/get delivered to the US, and I asked someone to check. Is it actually written on the paper, or does it look like it was written once and then put in a copier?

I feel like Joe Hill is making an inside joke that's going over my head.
                        It definitely looks like it is written directly on the paper. I have seen Mr. Hill multiple times and he talks about novels he wrote that he thought were great at the time, but rejected by every publisher. He then adds that the stories are so bad that they will never see daylight. I can't for the life of me remember if he ever referred to one as 'Paper Angels'.

Comment

Working...
                        X