Stephen King and Owen King to Headline PEN Canada Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King and Owen King to Headline PEN Canada Benefit

For those in the Toronto area Two Kings will be at a benefit event this fall. Tickets are $100.00.

http://pencanada.ca/news/stephen-kin...anada-benefit/

I hope he/they come out west sometime.

Comment

No sign of them coming to the NW anytime soon but Joe will be coming to Powell's in Portland and University Bookstore in Seattle in May.

Comment

I've yet to read one of Joe's books. Maybe I'll have to read one after Under the Dome and see if I could make a trip. I've got Heart and Horns on my kindle but haven't gotten to them yet (along with a lot of others).

Comment

Joe's stories are very good. He is one of my favorite authors at this time and I am really looking forward to NOS4A2. I will be attending his appearance at Powell's in May.
          Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
          I've yet to read one of Joe's books. Maybe I'll have to read one after Under the Dome and see if I could make a trip. I've got Heart and Horns on my kindle but haven't gotten to them yet (along with a lot of others).

Comment

I was closer to this event when I lived back home

Comment

Maybe it is time to visit your parents.
              Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              I was closer to this event when I lived back home

Comment

It'd still mean i'd have to make a pit stop in TO...they're not exactly close ya know. lol. Unlike some countries we can't go through multiple states/provinces(whichever) in a matter of an hour or two...less in some cases i am sure. I'd have to pay for a days layover or drive 19 hours to get there...neither of which i could afford. lol.

Comment

As interesting as this would be, Toronto is only a 4 hr drive. This won't be on my fall agenda.

Comment

Working...
                  X