New FREE Short Story from ROBERT McCAMMON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FREE Short Story from ROBERT McCAMMON

“Blood Is Thicker than Hollywood” is a new short story that takes place in the world of Robert McCammon’s 1981 vampire epic, They Thirst! You can read it on Robert McCammon's website or download it for free in various formats.

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2020/06/15/free-blood/

Thanks for posting this

Comment

Seems like more and more Mccammon short stories have trickled out over the last few years. Maybe with some luck, we will get a new short story collection. Still love Blue World after all of these years and would love to see a 2nd collection come out before he reires.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        Seems like more and more Mccammon short stories have trickled out over the last few years. Maybe with some luck, we will get a new short story collection. Still love Blue World after all of these years and would love to see a 2nd collection come out before he reires.
        There is actually a short story collection planned called Seven Shades of Evil that will collect the existing and forthcoming short stories related to the Matthew Corbett series. Seven Shades of Evil will come out after the next Matthew Corbett book The King of Shadows, which is scheduled for publication in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

There is actually a short story collection planned called Seven Shades of Evil that will collect the existing and forthcoming short stories related to the Matthew Corbett series. Seven Shades of Evil will come out after the next Matthew Corbett book The King of Shadows, which is scheduled for publication in 2021.
          I am so excited to hear this. The Matthew Corbett series is one of my absolute favorites. So glad to hear that the side adventures are being collected in one book. Also excited to hear that the next novel will be out in 2021. Wonder who will be publishing it. Felt a little weird that the last book was published by CD instead of SubPress, not that I am complaining as I love both publishers. I was worried how the CD version would look next to the SubPress books, but, they look fine together.

Comment

And then eventually another story collection of non-Matthew stories too? There seems to be more and more of them being published. Or maybe a book of "They Thirst" stories like "The Hunter in the Woods"?

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I am so excited to hear this. The Matthew Corbett series is one of my absolute favorites. So glad to hear that the side adventures are being collected in one book. Also excited to hear that the next novel will be out in 2021. Wonder who will be publishing it. Felt a little weird that the last book was published by CD instead of SubPress, not that I am complaining as I love both publishers. I was worried how the CD version would look next to the SubPress books, but, they look fine together.
              At this point, I expect CD will publish all of the remaining Matthew books. McCammon is still working on The King of Shadows, but plans are that it will be published sometime in 2021. It also sounds like it's going to be pretty long book.

Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                And then eventually another story collection of non-Matthew stories too? There seems to be more and more of them being published. Or maybe a book of "They Thirst" stories like "The Hunter in the Woods"?
                Time will tell.... I'd like to see all of the uncollected stories collected, but there are no current plans for a new collection.

Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                  “Blood Is Thicker than Hollywood” is a new short story that takes place in the world of Robert McCammon’s 1981 vampire epic, They Thirst! You can read it on Robert McCammon's website or download it for free in various formats.

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2020/06/15/free-blood/ fnf

I tried reading it through your recommendation, and it's really good, I highly recommend it to you guys

Comment

Working...
                  X