Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did CD drag you in to the Dark???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tour was announced. I first found out through a Lilja's Library e-mail, then confirmed on King's website.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Dang. I'll have to keep my eyes open for him to be near the Philly area.
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

That "Under the Dome" tour was the first one he'd done in a decade or more. It seems lately there are only special events that bring him out for any kind of signing. And you're right, he does need to come back to the mid-Atlantic area. The things I've seen lately have been near one of the two homes in Florida or New England. I've seen him twice now, so I do consider myself pretty lucky compared to most fans. The other event was the Folger Library event with the 3 Kings (Steve, Tabby and Owen). That was fairly convenient since it was in DC and I'm in Maryland. But there were quite a few people who'd come a long way and were making vacations of it. I heard one guy say he'd come from Colorado, and he ran a Dark Tower website. The guy next to us in line for the signing had driven down from Pittsburgh and was planning on going right back that night.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

King will be at George Mason University to receive some kind of award in September. Check his website for more details.

Comment

Hey frik51, I am,as you know- always happy to raconteur,it is in my blood. eccentric Story and tale spinner from experiences, sharing……-I was paid for it for a while when I taught art studio,art history, health,horticulture,conflict resolution, and yearbook et al. I left at the right time-got on out out before i lost my artistic drive or throttled a Alternative High School Student Man -Child Gang Member over not wearing Do-Rag bandannas in class. All the best thanks .Frik51. like your additions as well ,your collection sounds admirable.

Comment

THANKS!

sk

Comment

Working...
              X