No announcement yet.

Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 wins in the last week. Came home from camp and Project Cain/Cains Blood by Geoffrey Girard. Was waiting for me. Forgot what the other one is. Still going through my e-mail trying to get caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      I know as a winner, we are encouraged to read and post a review on the wins, but it's going to take me a while to finish Hyperion (which I really want to finish, as I have enjoyed it up to this point), then decide on which of the 2 giveaways to do. I will review them however on their respective sites.

I can't imagine those who have many giveaway wins, how you are going to review on the sites yous wont them off of. I have a bunch of giveaways I entered, that the winners have not been announced yet - what if I get more?

I shared mine with friends. They did start getting overwhelming, that's why I stopped entering. I still have a few to go.
      "now youes can't leave"
      A Bronx Tale
      directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Too many books.......a problem we all share.
        Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
        I shared mine with friends. They did start getting overwhelming, that's why I stopped entering. I still have a few to go.

Comment

I've been having bad luck... I keep entering but no wins. Only one so far, which I read and reviewed right after I was done...

Comment

I won one then nothing for months then 2 in one week.Keep trying.....well maybe not.There are more I want so wait awhile....Please.

Comment

I haven't entered anything for about 4 months.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I won one then nothing for months then 2 in one week.Keep trying.....well maybe not.There are more I want so wait awhile....Please.
                The exact same thing happened to me.

Comment

And.......I win again.....Rusty Nails....That makes 3 since July 10th..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    And.......I win again.....Rusty Nails....That makes 3 since July 10th..
                    I should have won that one

Comment

Funny. Took me a minute but then the light went on.
                      Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                      I should have won that one

Comment

My luck seems better on the LibraryThing giveaways - won 2 of those. One was delayed, and re-titled, and I just had that emailed to me. The other one Middle Damned I already read and did a short review.

Now I am reading my Goodreads giveaway - The Thicket.

Comment

Enter to win a paperback copy of my new collection, FRESH CUT TALES.

“Fresh Cut Tales gives us originality and ambition. Solid combination from a writer to watch.”
                          ~ Mort Castle, Bram Stoker Award winning author of NEW MOON ON THE WATER

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...resh-cut-tales
                          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Yes I will. I have the ebook. Would be nice too have a pb copy. Hope this is doing well for you.

Comment

Thanks, Bookworm. It has done well, but I think things will pick up as more reviews start to roll in on Amazon. I'm very excited about this one. I hope you enjoy the stories.
                              Last edited by ozmosis7; 08-19-2013, 03:11 PM.
                              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

I will be entering this - thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X