Question concerning Grave Tales #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question concerning Grave Tales #1

I have been perusing the site since I found it - love it! Lots of great stuff on here I would love, or would have loved to get my hands on

I have a question for anyone who has, or has at least read, the first issue of Grave Tales: I am very intrigued by the one story Stickman by Richard Laymon. For some reason I feel almost drawn to it, but am worried I will never be able to read it. Can anyone tell me what this is all about? I don't see it being available anywhere else in my searches.

Thanks!

You will find this story in Richard Laymons short story collection Dreadful Tales.If you have never read him you will love him.Great writer.You can find this collection at the Half price books web site or amazon.I got mine a long time back from Half Price.

Comment

I almost bought Island from abebooks - but grabbed a couple other books instead. Thanks bookworm! Haven't had a chance to read one of his books yet.

Comment

I recomend Savage and also The Traveling Vampire Show.

Comment

The Traveling Vampire Show is my favorite Laymon book.

Comment

"In The Dark" is my favorite, or perhaps "Night in the Lonesome October." I like the Beast House books too, but other than that he's hit or miss for me; some I like, some are horrible. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X