• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    This was the result of my night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10794[/ATTACH]

Heart attack anyone?

I'll take two, please!

Comment

Two heart attacks? This dish feeds about 14 people as it is!!!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wow...that looks fantastic!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll have to try that!

Comment

Batchelorhood teaches you how to cook for yourself--after you get tired of fast food, that is...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That looks amazing Squire. I'd make it if I could eat Cream of Chicken soup. I'll have to settle for Loaded baked potatoes every other day and loaded mashed when we dont have time for baked. lol

Comment

Thanks, Teri. It always goes pretty quickly whenever I make it. But there is Gluten free cream of chicken soup mix that could be used.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Not here. Not that I have found.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    This was the result of my night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10794[/ATTACH]

Diced potatoes (that I cooked and cut myself), one large onion, one can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese cooked for one hour at 350. Topped with thick-cut, double smoked bacon! Hmmm....

Heart attack anyone?
                    Say I could find GF Soup...Do the potatoes have to be cooked or will they cook in their own in the caserole? and What size can of coup?

Comment

I boiled the potatoes for 5 minutes and then diced them, but I don't think you have to do that; you can probably dice them raw. I used 16 oz of diced potatoes. CoCh souip can is 10.5 0z? around that, it's the smallest can made. Pacific Natural Foods make a gluten free CoCh mix; so does Health Valley Organic foods.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'll check the GF Market. The stores Don't have it I checked long ago because my moms Tuna Caserole calls for Cream of Chicken and im Dying to make it.

Comment

Well, I believe I've identified my computer problem - overheating. The GPU runs way too hot. I have three fans, but none of them "kick into high gear" anymore; I know at least one of them used to. So I don't know what to do about that other than take it in to get checked out, but at least now I know the cause of my frustration. Too much heat makes everything sluggish.

Comment

If you think you could do it, I would suggest buying new fans and installing them yourself. Much, much cheaper that way and fans shouldn't be too difficult to install, though I suppose that depends on computer.

If the computer is under warrant though I would ask what your options are, as opening the case to install or replace things could void the warranty.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Yea fans are super easy to replace. Most things are actually. Theyre just screwed in place and have their lil connections. Easy peasy

Comment

Cool. I took the fan out and cleaned it, but there's still no real "speed" to it. I don't know enough to know whether or not it could be something else, so at some point I guess I'll just have a "professional" look at it. After I get a job. Speaking of which, my nights have been horrible lately. My last job went away, and for the past few weeks I've had a problem with unemployment operating on an incorrect assumption which has held up my payments (hopefully Monday or Tuesday it'll finally be worked out), and yesterday I had to go begging for charity for help paying this month's rent. But... I have an interview on Monday, so I'm hoping that works out. So tonight I'm going to have beer and smoke too much and play games all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X