No announcement yet.

How was your night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched "Cabin in the Woods" on Halloween, had some candy, and that was it. Uneventful, but not bad.

Comment

Was at work on halloween until everything was over, so I went to bed and read the night away.

Comment

Didn't hand out candy on Halloween - had lights off, etc, but still - occasional kid would come ring my doorbell and my two small dogs would go psycho! My daughter went out with her buddies. It was cold, cloudy and the odd sprinkle. Only 2 houses on my block were handing out candy, but still a kid or 2 would still hit every house up. In my area - no pumpkin/jack 'o lantern - no lights on, means no we are not handy anything out. Apparently, not everyone gets it.

And with no NHL - and not much on TV, it was kind of an annoying night. Ending up watching Cowboys & Aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          Cowboys & Aliens.
          How was that? I didn't hear very good things about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
            How was that? I didn't hear very good things about it.
            I enjoyed it. Wasn't the worlds best movie, but you can't really go into it expecting the greatest movie ever when it's a movie about Cowboys and Aliens...
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I thought it was OK. IMO - wasn't great, wasn't bad. Not really my kind of movie though, so my feelings are best summed up as indifferent.

Comment

LONG WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I still need to see Cowboys & Aliens one of these days
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Ha, havent seen that as well yet... Currently watching Homeland when I have time.

Comment

By the way, I initiated this post on Halloween (I think), or close to it, but I meant to apply in general; glad to see it's going that way. :-)
                      Today I applied for two jobs. Tonight I'm having beer.

Comment

Last night I had a beer too. Didn't quite go down too well though. Trying to re-discover my beer of choice. Molson Canadian isn't it! Might have to stick with my old favourite - Alexander Keith's.

Tonight will be a relax night and design my practice for my hockey team I coach for practice on Saturday. And....hopefully finish of Stranger too! Sucks having no hockey

Comment

Went to the movies last night. Came home, did a Hong Kong Phooey marathon till about 5:30am over a six pack of beer, went to the store for supplies, now getting ready to make my heart-attack-on-a-plate cheesy potatoes for an employee Thanksgiving luncheon. Will catch about 4 hours of sleep, then off to the To Kill a Mockingbird 50th anniversary gala event.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This was the result of my night.

DSCF3139 (640x457).jpg

Diced potatoes (that I cooked and cut myself), one large onion, one can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese cooked for one hour at 350. Topped with thick-cut, double smoked bacon! Hmmm....

Heart attack anyone?
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              This was the result of my night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10794[/ATTACH]

Diced potatoes (that I cooked and cut myself), one large onion, one can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese cooked for one hour at 350. Topped with thick-cut, double smoked bacon! Hmmm....

Heart attack anyone?
                              I've always wondered how you cream a chicken, also that looks delicious.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                I've always wondered how you cream a chicken, also that looks delicious.
                                It's not that difficult, but waiting for them to try and cross the road takes forever!

thCA44UEEV.jpg
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X