This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pixie View Post
    What would be awesome is if Danny Torance and Charile McGee end up falling in love and having children. (Imagine what type of abilities that child would have!)
    Lord, I hope not! No offense, Danny Torrance is one of my favorite King characters and Charlie McGee is one of my least favorite. I really hope that doesn't happen; in fact, Dr. Sleep seems completely unecessary--it will probably go off into lala land and tie in to the Dark Tower. I would expect to hear from the Crimson King again in Dr. Sleep.

Anyway, I wonder if this big announcement is tied into another year or the CDCollector's Club. About the time last year was when the 2010 CCDC was announced.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

getting closer....
      Last edited by Justin Case; 05-22-2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Lord, I hope not! No offense, Danny Torrance is one of my favorite King characters and Charlie McGee is one of my least favorite. I really hope that doesn't happen; in fact, Dr. Sleep seems completely unecessary--it will probably go off into lala land and tie in to the Dark Tower. I would expect to hear from the Crimson King again in Dr. Sleep.

Anyway, I wonder if this big announcement is tied into another year or the CDCollector's Club. About the time last year was when the 2010 CCDC was announced.
        That's true... CD is due for initiating a new Collectors Club about now. Maybe a SK limited if one joins up.... maybe a limted of 11/22/63, lol...
        Last edited by Justin Case; 05-22-2011, 11:22 PM. Reason: oops again!

Comment

OOOOH!...OOOH!... and maybe the Crimson King, or a crony of his, killed JFK!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think the Collector's Club was in September or October as it was after I started at CD last year which was in august.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My records show that I purchased the 2010 Collector's Club on August 4th of last year. I am pretty sure I purchases as soon as it was announced since I have #2. Now that you mention it, I think the members of the Collector's Club should get the announcement early! That's is, we should get the announcement early, I am not sure why I did not think of that earlier. Dan, Brian, what do you think! I can try can't I!
              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I think the Collector's Club was in September or October as it was after I started at CD last year which was in august.

Comment

I've been monitoring my e-mail account all day and nary a word from CD.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAA will this be announced at midnight (in 17 minutes) or later in the day tomorrow???????

Comment

Guess it's not at midnight..........

Comment

Well, I'll be here all night.........
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

.....while the CD bigs blissfully slumber.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          My records show that I purchased the 2010 Collector's Club on August 4th of last year. I am pretty sure I purchases as soon as it was announced since I have #2. Now that you mention it, I think the members of the Collector's Club should get the announcement early! That's is, we should get the announcement early, I am not sure why I did not think of that earlier. Dan, Brian, what do you think! I can try can't I!
                          You're probably right, I might've been thinking of when we shipped the t-shirt and stuff out.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by folgersnyourcup View Post
                            AAAAAAAAAAA will this be announced at midnight (in 17 minutes) or later in the day tomorrow???????
                            It'll be about 11 am EST. Gives us some time to get into the office and make sure we have all our ducks in a row.

Instagram

Comment

.....while the CD bigs blissfully slumber.
                              I guess I should probably do that..... lol

Instagram

Comment

Gee...I wish I had read this earlier and not stayed up all night. Looks I'll be taking my iPad to bed and setting the alarm for 9 a.m. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X