Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Sleep would be awesome. Be really cool if CD got to do the Trade Hardback as well the limited's of this title!!!
    " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

I don't think the announcement will be Dr. Sleep because I think we would at least have heard that he finished the book first, no?

Comment

Dan...anyone......Do give us a hint...please......
        I love speculating as to what it could be, but the suspense is killing me.....

sk

Comment

I'm thinking its a limited of the new king book 11/22/63

Comment

Well, I'm at the stage where I'm bracing for a disappointment (it's just part of my normal preparation for "big" announcements). All the teasers have said that we'd never see it coming, so I'm gonna stop trying.

Oh well...I've got "Brides of the Impaler" and a leatherbound "Planet of the Apes" to occupy my weekend.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey, somebody update that graphic on the CD site!! It's only THREE days left!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Brian's a little slow this morning.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Brian's a little slow this morning.
                  I'm not even going to touch that one.....

Comment

Actually, I was going to call Brian at home to remind him, but then I figured he would be like, "Hey Stalker, how did you get my number, blah blah. blah." It would have just made things awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Actually, I was going to call Brian at home to remind him, but then I figured he would be like, "Hey Stalker, how did you get my number, blah blah. blah." It would have just made things awkward.
                      Most likely..... lol

Instagram

Comment

Dear Cemetery Dance, it has come to my attention that the world is supposed to end tomorrow. I think it said around 6:00 PM. I will "assume" CST. In light of this event, I would request that you make the announcement about the big title today because if the world ends tomorrow without my copy being ordered, it will kill me. Thank you!!!

P.S. It would also help you recoup some of those production costs before the world of book buyers disappears tomorrow. (Just trying to help)

Comment

Malarkey!! Hollywood and John Cusack told me the world wasn't ending till 2012!!!!!!

Instagram

Comment

A hint, Dan, a hint....

sk

Comment

Ahh you know I can't do that, just trust us when we say it'll be worth the wait.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                Dear Cemetery Dance, it has come to my attention that the world is supposed to end tomorrow. I think it said around 6:00 PM. I will "assume" CST. In light of this event, I would request that you make the announcement about the big title today because if the world ends tomorrow without my copy being ordered, it will kill me. Thank you!!!

P.S. It would also help you recoup some of those production costs before the world of book buyers disappears tomorrow. (Just trying to help)

Oh great! the world is supposed to end tomorrow and my son is having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. If you are correct about the time (6:00 PM) then I will just have to send everybody home by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X