No announcement yet.

Suggestions for CD limited editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branching into other genres while still maintaining that dark mystique, The Broken Empire trilogy by Mark Lawrence (for fantasy) and London Falling and The Severed Streets by Paul Cornell (urban fantasy).

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
      Ok. I thought that was a signed PB maybe? If it was a hardbound limited I need to track one down. The author wrote a wonderful story and was actually something both me and my wife really enjoyed reading. That doesn't happen often.
      It was issued as a hardcover limited to 150 copies. There is currently one listed on Ebay for $39.99 buy it now price. I agree that it is an amazing novel. I read it earlier this year and it completely blew me away.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        It was issued as a hardcover limited to 150 copies. There is currently one listed on Ebay for $39.99 buy it now price. I agree that it is an amazing novel. I read it earlier this year and it completely blew me away.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
          Well it has a lot to do with his politics, which can be a touchy subject. Basically he drove right past being a reasonable conservative or even "that uncle nobody likes to stir up at Thanksgiving because he has some kind of extreme views," parked his car, then took the crazy train right into LIBERALS AND MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO LITERALLY RAPE AND MURDER US ALL.
          Ha ha ha, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenCouch View Post
            I'd love to see an LE of Mendal Johnson's Let's Go Play at the Adams'.
            I'm still trying to find a copy of this for my book shelf.

Comment

A Good and Happy Child by Justin Evans - totally under the radar!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

By far the best book I read last year !

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                  By far the best book I read last year !
                  Happy to see Westlake Soul getting some love. It and Rio Youers deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                  X