Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardcover CD Magazines!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hardcover CD Magazines!

    I own issue #61 hardcover and have on order issue #62. I love the format of these. Everything about them is fantastic!

    Is this something that is going to be continually available to order, or where those "leftover" copies? Is there an option to purchase a hardcover subscription?

    (I'm not sure if I posted in the right area, so mods, feel free to move.)
    -Chris Lason-

    nerd alert
    gamertag : calason

    #2
    Originally posted by calason View Post
    I own issue #61 hardcover and have on order issue #62. I love the format of these. Everything about them is fantastic!

    Is this something that is going to be continually available to order, or where those "leftover" copies? Is there an option to purchase a hardcover subscription?

    (I'm not sure if I posted in the right area, so mods, feel free to move.)
    I believe it's something that is going to be continually available. I don't think we'll be offering a subscription for them. Also we don't like to sell the next issue before the one we're working has already shipped.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I believe it's something that is going to be continually available. I don't think we'll be offering a subscription for them. Also we don't like to sell the next issue before the one we're working has already shipped.
      Yep, we'll be offering more issues in hardcover next year and I'd like to get the hardcover edition "caught-up" with the paper edition as soon as possible so we're publishing them around the same time!
      Last edited by Brian James Freeman; 08-23-2012, 07:08 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity!
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
      LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #4
        How far behind are you on the paper edition?This new issue is the 3rd this year so you seem to be on track to put out 4 issues.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          How far behind are you on the paper edition?This new issue is the 3rd this year so you seem to be on track to put out 4 issues.
          He meant to have the hardcover issues caught up to the paper issues. I think.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            How far behind are you on the paper edition?This new issue is the 3rd this year so you seem to be on track to put out 4 issues.
            Yep, we're back on a quarterly schedule with the paper edition. I've edited the above post for clarity!
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
            LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #7
              Forgive me if I've missed it somewhere else but is there any word on when issue #62 (hardcover) will be shipping?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by map_85 View Post
                Forgive me if I've missed it somewhere else but is there any word on when issue #62 (hardcover) will be shipping?
                Nope, you didn't miss it! The CD #62 hardcover should be shipping in the spring. We had a lot of projects log-jammed at the printer at the end of the year, but those have cleared out nicely and we're getting started on the spring schedule now.

                For those who are looking forward to future magazine hardcover issues, we're having beautiful color signature sheets for the next 5 or 6 issues printed in February, so those should be well on their way into production soon.

                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  Great news Brian!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X