Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you all are around. Thanks for all these wonderful years!
    " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

I have been buying from Cemetery Dance since 1998. Although all my direct communication has been with Mindy, Brian and once upon a time Kelly Laymon, I am aware of the art of the small business enough to understand that it takes everyone involved to take care of the customer as well as I have been taken care of by the folks at CD. I thank you all for taking such good care of me, your customer over the years. On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers.
        I absolutely agree, 100%!
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          I absolutely agree, 100%!
          Me too! Need more stories from these talented folks.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers. Thanks!
            Thanks for the kind words, Martin and RJK and copefiend! Brian and I keep plugging away at our own stuff, too (one of my many benefits from working with CD is that I get a sneak peek at some of Brian's great upcoming fiction!).

--Norman

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Chizmar View Post
              I never believed I would see the day when I would post on a message board...much less an official CEMETERY DANCE message board. My thanks to Brian and Kate and Dan and Mindy for making that happen. And my thanks to all of you readers for almost 25 years of support and patience (LOTS of patience!) and enthusiasm! I wouldn't be here without all of you.
              Wow! Never believed i'd ever see it either (LOL). Rich posting on a message board (even if it is yours). It's not so bad, is it?

You guys do a great job and thanks for the all the great books and magazine issues over the years. Thanks for your support and encouragement as well!

- James
              http://darkdiscoveries.com

Comment

what is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                  what is this?
                  Not sure what you mean?
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Probably nothing. He posted that the day he posted on EVERYTHING

Comment

Hello there I am newbie here I am from AK US and I am glad to meet you all.

Comment

Originally posted by billyjhnson View Post
                        Hello there I am newbie here I am from AK US and I am glad to meet you all.
                        Welcome to our quiet little corner of the internet universe.

Comment

Good thread - I'd forgotten about it, and it's now ten years since Dan started it. At least we're slowly pulling out of the COVID era, and things are getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            Hi everyone! We thought it was about time we all introduced ourselves. So in this thread you will see posts by all of our staff members, about all of our staff members. Also below is a little bit about CD, for anyone who's new!

(staff image coming soon)
                            it is good and enough for newbies to quickly know about all staff members and as I am newbie I also would like to introduce myself too,

HI all my name is jamhorbert and I am newbie here.

Comment

Working...
                            X