No announcement yet.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little less white lately but thanks all the same.

Comment

damn! i spoke too soon. I just woke up to a snow sorm that I get to drive to work in.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        damn! i spoke too soon. I just woke up to a snow sorm that I get to drive to work in.
        Honest - I didn't do it.

Our snow disappeared yesterday with the rain. This week we're heading into 40+ (F) temps again - wierd (but I'm not complaining) winter.
        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Stop stealling all our snow! we've had two pititful snowfall this year, both lasting on the ground for less than a day!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Stop stealling all our snow! we've had two pititful snowfall this year, both lasting on the ground for less than a day!
            Move to NY then, it's their damn storm that just hit us.

Canso Causway...Entrance to CB island. 15 Minutes ago...lmao. It's not quite as bad ON the island cuz theres not much wind. Daddy had to drive me to work though.

Canso%20Causeway_1.jpeg

Comment

Sunday morning, 85 degrees, sunny, chance of evening thunderstorm - mango daiquiri anyone ?

Comment

Oh to be in the RIGHT Sydney right now....hmm..... *Dreaming about Daiquiris* (Not mango ones...Mango's are gross)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                  Sunday morning, 85 degrees, sunny, chance of evening thunderstorm - mango daiquiri anyone ?
                  Maybe you can make me a kitty cat daiquiri. I saw you starting one last night!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Oh to be in the RIGHT Sydney right now....hmm..... *Dreaming about Daiquiris* (Not mango ones...Mango's are gross)
                    Take your pick, Teri, the bar's open here in the right Sydney

B.jpg

Comment

Canadian Club Whisky, nice choice. I'm very disapointed to see that jagermeister on the shelf though. That shits gross.

Comment

Canadian Club Whisky, nice choice. I'm very disapointed to see that jagermeister on the shelf though. That shits gross.
                        Nice ....

Comment

Jagermeister shots that are chilled so its freezing cold...MMM, tasty

And good choice of tequila and the spiced captain as well.

What's that whiskey looking bottle with honey written on it in yellow?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Jagermeister shots that are chilled so its freezing cold...MMM, tasty

And good choice of tequila and the spiced captain as well.

What's that whiskey looking bottle with honey written on it in yellow?
                            That'd be Wild Turkey Honey Bourbon - quite smooth compared to the standard stuff

Comment

I am quite fond of beers brewed with honey, have been dying to try a honey bourbon/whiskey...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                I am quite fond of beers brewed with honey, have been dying to try a honey bourbon/whiskey...
                                Well, I reckon if I can find the Wild Turkey Honey at the local Woolworths supermarket, you'd have no problem tracking a bottle down (it's not bad gear at all - I'm not a fan of WT, but this drop's damn good ).

Comment

Working...
                                X