• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an Aussie invasion! Welcome!

Comment

O-p-e! O-p-e! O-p-e!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

WELCOME Steve/Tasmaniac
        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          It's an Aussie invasion! Welcome!
          Cheers, Pete!

Originally posted by JDar. View Post
          WELCOME Steve/Tasmaniac
          Thank you, JDar!
          Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
          http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Hi tas and tweetygirl! I'm new too, but I've found the neighborhood to be friendly. Enjoy!
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Until the sun setssssssssssssssssssssss vampire_bat_in_silhouette_0515-0909-1716-1928_SMU.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                Hi tas and tweetygirl! I'm new too, but I've found the neighborhood to be friendly. Enjoy!
                Thank you, Hedda!

With all neighborhoods there must be a few people lurking in the shadows. I mean, JDar is here for one!

Comment

ahh what the hell...I hate these things and I dont even feel new nemore but oh well...

Female
                  Canadian - Don't hate me cuz im perfect
                  I Don't read anything thats not SK so don't try to convert me.
                  Favorite Book: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
                  I work a dead end job that will get me nowhere in life
                  I have half written two "Novels" of my own. (They're horrible and I'm exaggerating when i say "half")

Comment

welcome Teriw.
                    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      ahh what the hell...I hate these things and I dont even feel new nemore but oh well...

Female
                      Canadian - Don't hate me cuz im perfect
                      I Don't read anything thats not SK so don't try to convert me.
                      Favorite Book: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
                      I work a dead end job that will get me nowhere in life
                      I have half written two "Novels" of my own. (They're horrible and I'm exaggerating when i say "half")
                      Nice to meet you, Teri.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard, Teri!

When I was 25, I read only Stephen king, worked a dead end job, and had 4 novels started which were all horrible! Now that I'm 46, I arguabley still work a dead end job, still have 4 novels started (with no further progress), but I read more than Stephen King now. Don't close yourself to anything new!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well I'm not closing myself off to new things completely. Just for the time being. When SK dies or stops writing ill have no choice but to move on...unless I catch up before that. I don't read ALOT so it will be a while before I even have to think about reading other stuff. I like knowing what I am going to get. So I dont wanna try something new unless I have to. I dont like change.

Comment

Greetings, Teri!
                            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Nice to meet ya Teri, always happy to see a fellow SK'er on the midnight train

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Well I'm not closing myself off to new things completely. Just for the time being. When SK dies or stops writing ill have no choice but to move on...unless I catch up before that. I don't read ALOT so it will be a while before I even have to think about reading other stuff. I like knowing what I am going to get. So I dont wanna try something new unless I have to. I dont like change.

. . . . you may want to try Richard Bachman. (sorry - couldn't resist )

WELCOME Teriw from the Great White North

Jan
                                Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Working...
                                X