("Sympathy For The Devil" just seemed appropriate at a place like CD's new forum.)

As long as we're all going to be here discussing Cemetery Dance's fine products and other topics, let's take a moment to introduce ourselves.

Ummm... Guess I should go first then. Right.

Hi, as you may have deduced from my screenname, my name is Patrick. Born and raised in California and still living here in my mid-40's. I'm part owner of TheDarkTower.org and when I'm online, that's generally where I can be found. I've been collecting books since 2004, which I think still ranks me as a relative newbie in the collecting world.

I collect limited edition books, primarily from authors Stephen King, Joe Hill, Neil Gaiman and Kurt Vonnegut. To a much lesser extent I also collect limited edition books by other authors such as Ray Bradbury, Dan Simmons and Justin Cronin.

I've been a fan of Cemetery Dance since I bought my first CD signed/limited edition on eBay after the book was out of print: FROM A BUICK 8. Both Cemetery Dance and Lonely Roads put out consistently high quality products. I enjoy the thought and creativity put into their limited editions, BLOCKADE BILLY and RIDING THE BULLET being two recent examples.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

- Patrick

Ok, who's next?