Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends on this forum! Have a joyous and fun holiday everyone!

(Don't know if I post this thread in the correct forum category. If not, Dan, feel free to relocate it).

I moved it to the General Discussion section. The fireworks are going off just outside my window, but I getting ready to go to work, so it's not like thery're gonna be botherin' me at all. the 4th is gonna be filled with beer, barbeque...and work again tomorrow night, but it's overtime and holiday pay. More money for more books!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Happy 4th my American friends!

Comment

Can't wait to get home and fire up the grill! Still need to buy some meat after work. Its gotten quite cloudy here though, might just have to use the electric grill inside if it rains.

Have a good one everybody!

Comment

Got a pork shoulder slow cookin' on the grill. Forecast is for a high of 81 with a few clouds. Nice day for a BBQ with the neighbors.

Comment

100 degrees at 3 pm. Too hot to eat outside. Burgers and beer indoors!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

only 86 here. I shouldn't say ONLY. lol. Im dying. Humid air is the WORST! Stuck at work. GRRR!!!!

Comment

It's was a sunny 65 in Dublin, IE today. A nice break from the constant rain all week.

Comment

Our rains been coming in spurts. Thunder showers lasting 5 minutes to an hour in the afternoon but its beautiful and TOO hot the rest of the day. Its actually quite nice this way. Wish it was like this all the time...the rain gives ya a nice break from the heat and gets rid of some of the humidity.

Comment

Nope, in the middle of a heat wave here. It rains once in a while of 5 minutes and that just makes it muggier. Glad my A/C hasn't quit. But the bill is gonna be horrendous.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

We don't have a/c but we have a pool which is even better (unless your tryna sleep) work does have A/c thank god. Just one of those lil windows though so sometimes it doesn't do shit. Right now the humity is not TOO bad and theres a breeze so we got the windows open instead...fresh air is better than a stupid A.c. I wish the A/c in my car worked though. The whole interrior of my car is black leather. ughhhh. burned my hand on the steering wheel the day before yesterday.

Comment

Hope everybody had a great 4th, but I'm glad it's over. Now the book shipments will start up again!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Had a great 4th, the weather was perfect 81 and sunny! It was also the 1st day of my 5 day weekend!

Comment

Was a good 4th here, though I didn't watch any fireworks. Mosquitoes are very, very bad this year so the wife and I left left before sunset to avoid them, which was fine with me. Have relatives who live on a lake, so while it was freaking hot (101 here officially in MN), we had a nice breeze off the lake to help it feel cooler than that.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Wored slept and back to work.Double time for all hours worked so you do what you got to do.8 days till scout camp.Then the real fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                              X