No announcement yet.

CD Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say it again....I think outside of maybe Secretary of Dreams and Legacies....the Signature Series is one of the best ideas CD has had. I love most everything they do, but there is just something about the Signature Series!! More more more!!!

Comment

Just ordered the 3 pack with CC coupon! Any info on hopeful release times?

This order just made my preorder list just up to 19 titles from CD and 2 from Lonely Road. 1 from Delirium as well. Might go up again soon too, we'll see
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
        I believe Dan will get official discussion threads for each book posted tomorrow when we officially announce the books.
        Brian
        Dan doesn't have time!! He's still organizing a warehouse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          Just ordered the 3 pack with CC coupon! Any info on hopeful release times?
          Dueling Minds will be proofread in the next month or so, and Homestead and Tyler's Third Act will be designed within the next month. I'm aiming for summer pub dates for all three, but the signature sheets are always the x-factor. I'll post some updates when I have more info!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the quick response
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Ordered with my CDCC offer as soon as I got the email. Love the CDCC and the Signature series.

Comment

Working...
              X