Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which book would you like to see an illustrated version of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which book would you like to see an illustrated version of?

My first choice is The Witching Hour by Anne Rice (unless it's been done). I would love to see the portrait Rembrandt painted of Deborah Mayfair come to life.

Not really the same genre, but I would love to see illustrated, signed, limited editions of the original Sword of Shannara trilogy by Terry Brooks.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Anything by Lovecraft would be my choice.

sk

Comment

Cujo

There are many scenes in Cujo that lend themselves to illustration. I really liked the movie but I'd still like to see what an imaginative artist could do with King's material.

Comment

Originally posted by writerguy View Post
          There are many scenes in Cujo that lend themselves to illustration. I really liked the movie but I'd still like to see what an imaginative artist could do with King's material.
          If I remember correctly I believe there was already a Limited Edition of Cujo. Not sure if it was illustrated or not, but alot of limited editions are so it might be.

http://www.akyle.f2s.com/numbered.html

Instagram

Comment

The fungus

THE FUNGUS by HARRY ADDAMS KNIGHT boy that would be fun, id choose RICHARD CORBEN to illustrate.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know there were so many Stephen King Limited Editions. I just discovered Cemetery Dance a few months ago and have being playing catch up on the illustrated editions. Now looks like there are more to add to the list. Thanks for posting the link!

Comment

Originally posted by aihutch View Post
                Wow, I didn't know there were so many Stephen King Limited Editions. I just discovered Cemetery Dance a few months ago and have being playing catch up on the illustrated editions. Now looks like there are more to add to the list. Thanks for posting the link!
                Those aren't all just King books, but I believe they are all signed by King / contain works of his.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  If I remember correctly I believe there was already a Limited Edition of Cujo. Not sure if it was illustrated or not, but alot of limited editions are so it might be.

http://www.akyle.f2s.com/numbered.html
                  No, I don't believe the Cujo limited was illustrated.
                  I don't own a copy, but I've heard it's a rather boring limited - dull.

sk

Comment

I would really like to see an illustrated version of Earth Abides by George Stewart. One of my favorite books of all time. OF ALL TIME, I say!
                    -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
                    gamertag : calason

Comment

In the horror genre, GHOST STORY by Peter Straub. My favorite horror novel. Gave me nightmares for most of the 80s and when I reread it last year (after I had become familiar with the ghost stories of Henry James, Nathaniel Hawthorne and the other literary figures Straub conjures up), my spine was tingling with a more deeply-rooted dread. I don't know if I have the courage to face Fenny, Gregory, Alma and Dr. Rabbitfoot a third time; but I'd make the attempt for a CD illustrated edition.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Stephen King's......Rose Madder!

Comment

Ghost Story by Straub is near the top of my TBR pile... It is one I'm really looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                            Ghost Story by Straub is near the top of my TBR pile... It is one I'm really looking forward to.
                            Easily one of my top 10 books!!! Great great creepy read!!!

Comment

The Ceremonies, by T.E.D. Klein. No question about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X