No announcement yet.

My Next Book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted "Carrie" for you, Ter. Since it's a quick read, and "Lisey's Story" is such a slow go. "11/22/63" has been a slow read for me.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      The book I'm reading right now TEri, is by a Cannuck. what does OPP stand for (concerning police)?
      Sorry Squuire I miss this earlier. Is the Ontario Provincial Police most likely.

Comment

Scratch the most likey since I just noticed you said (concerning police). it IS Ontario Provincial Police in that case.

Comment

Yeah, I just was familiar with the geography of Canada. That's what it was.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Last chance for those who didn't vote, you have about a week left but I think the winner is clear already.

Comment

Just voted.Umm.........I voted to keep it close..Maybe you are reading to much King.Sometimes I need to take a break when I get going with a certain author or I get bored with there work.It helps to freshen things up.What I do now is try to read no more then 2 in a row unless it is a series that I am reading through so my old brain will not forget anything.Read other authors then back to the author of the moment.I also always try to keep ashort story collection going.

Comment

I voted 11/22/63. I thought it was a very good book, and I wasn't all that impressed by Carrie. But if you are having trouble concentrating, at least Carrie is shorter and more direct.

Comment

I went for Carrie. I liked them both, but Carrie is a classic.
                  http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                  http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                  http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Looks like 11.22.63 got a few more votes. Getting closer now...Might be more time left than I thought because I won't get Lisey done in the next two work days and then I am going camping for 3 days. I have a 5 day weekend altogether, So NO reading.

Comment

Carrie_Stephen_King_Novel_Book_Review.jpg
                      I say go back to the very beginning and check out the novel that was originally in a trash can!

Comment

yeah, who knows what woulda happened if Tabitha had not fished it out and sent it in!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I forgot all about that.

Comment

55 pages of Lisey to go...looks like Carrie is next..

Comment

Push through to the fiish, Teri!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                              X