No announcement yet.

My Next Book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for 11/22/63 although you can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Back to 50/50. Looks like I am gonna end up deciding on my own at this rate. lol

Comment

I voted for Carrie. It's a fast read and a great start to King's career. Plus, you are no longer at 50/50...at least for the moment.

Comment

At this rate it will be a long time before I get through Lisey's Story anyway.

Comment

Meaning...you don't like it?

sk

Comment

Where are you at in Lisey's Story? Took me a little while to get through some of the early part myself
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I'm probably less than 50 pages in. The early part feels jumbled or something like he's jumping from one thought to the next. In general it takes me a while to get into something but that ain't helping. Mainly though I've just not been reading. Haven't been feeling well, REALLY tired. I think my body is going through withdrawel er somethin. I'm alright though, it's just easier to watch tv/movies when your not feeling well.

Comment

Who voted for carrie again? had 6 votes when I last checked I think. I'm curious whos votes go where.

Comment

You can make the poll open or public or something like that so that everybody can see who voted how. I don't know how (maybe only when originally created, but if you can edit the poll, see if you can make it that way.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I couldn't find it when I created it. I didnt look that hard either though.

Comment

Maybe Dan can help you when he gets back on.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The book I'm reading right now TEri, is by a Cannuck. what does OPP stand for (concerning police)?
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Maybe he will when he comes across this but I'm not gonna bother asking. It's not that important. Wouldn't mind knowing how for next time though I guess.

Comment

I am gonna read some of Lisey's story right now though. This place is DEAD, work is DEADER, and I am bored out of my god damn mind...

Comment

Reading is always a good idea! Enjoy Teri!

Comment

Working...
                                X