• Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Big time congrats, Squire!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    hahahahah...got my shipping notice for Taverns of the Dead! I thought maybe I was getting another one!

But I also got as shipping notice for the signed trade pbk of The Painted Darkness; I passed on the s/l (stupidly), but I did read the free ebook that was offered (That I was able to print out).

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I simply miscounted. I had Gorman one behind Ray Garton.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    My downfall was not realizing that Thomas Monteleone writes a column in CD Magazine, so although he might appear the most, he doesn't have the most stories.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, thanks to this contest, I now have all the CD books in a database separable by author/authors, year (and month if available) of publication and artist. Don't know what good it'll do me, but....

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    I missed counted how many books published in 2010 i missed it by 2 which accounts for the fellow employeee that came in and bothered me 2 times while i was counting. and thought i had already marked it down.. it would have gave me 9 questions right... oh well my fault for not double checking lol.

Congrats to all the winners.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I think I did the same thing for the new facilities question. Having trouble figuring out which ones I got wrong. lol. the one I left blank is obvious tho

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You gave me the answer to the bonus question, but I'd already sent mine in. I missed the one about the year they moved to the current facilities. I misread the history of CD, I put the year they got the current warehose, I think. Otherwise, I coulda had Four Octobers (not that I'm unhappy at all!) I was concerned that since I sent mine in so early, that someone who spent all week on the thing might have come up with all 11 correct answers.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm not giving squire any answers anymore. lol

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Should have just about all the prizes shipped out today. I think I'm still waiting to hear back from one person.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I had 8, but missed the bonus question, otherwise I think I would have been one of the lower ones. Drat! Next time, next time...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thank you, Mr. Woot! I thought about the Academy Award acceptance speech I wrote in the 2nd grade that I realized, about the age of 17 or so, I'd never have use for due to lack of talent...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I was so excited I for got to congratulate everybody who won!

Yes, congratz all! ...Especially Amanda.
    Way to go Squire !!!! Excellent result and well played !!!! --- and to the other guys as well, of course

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hedda, Hedda, Hedda...You are baggin pretty heavily on my girl Shelly! I don't know how to take all this..... (with a sense humor and a big grin! +11!)

And thanks, pete!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks, Martin! I've passed that one up so many times on the secondary market, Iwas going crazy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X