Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    But, Mr. Woot....it's not red...
    This, Mr Boone, is true, but ... it does come with a manual backup system should the DX fail in its duties

stone-tablets1.jpg

Downloading with a chisel is a bitch kitty, but

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I find the key with the backlight screens is to change the reading colors and brightness. My tablet and phone are set to a black background with white text and when I'm reading on it I've got it set pretty dim. I've never gotten a headache from it. Then again I probably spend 75% of my life looking at a computer or tv screen so it'd never hurt my eyes anyways....
      I do the same, usually when reading long documents for work. Turn downthe brightness and im good to go.

Comment

I find the key with the backlight screens is to change the reading colors and brightness. My tablet and phone are set to a black background with white text and when I'm reading on it I've got it set pretty dim. I've never gotten a headache from it. Then again I probably spend 75% of my life looking at a computer or tv screen so it'd never hurt my eyes anyways....
        I get migraines and that black with white would kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
          This, Mr Boone, is true, but ... it does come with a manual backup system should the DX fail in its duties

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6828[/ATTACH]

Downloading with a chisel is a bitch kitty, but
          Are those the 16gb cards or the 32gb ones? Hard to tell from that angle...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Are those the 16gb cards or the 32gb ones? Hard to tell from that angle...
            images.jpg

Come on Peter, my manual backup didn't come with no high falutin' GB's ... no no no ... we're talking state of the art MB's mate, and danged cheap at 1/2 the price !!!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6828[/ATTACH]
              I got the deluxe version!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

... Wow, yours has three screens and a peripheral device

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6878[/ATTACH]
                  Isn't that funny? And to think, 20 years from now people will look at ads for a 1Tb drive for $100 and laugh in amazement that we paid so much for so little!

Comment

I'm still in amazement that a 1 Tb drive has hit the consumer market. I still fondly remember my Commodore 64 computer with came with a hard drive that used casette tapes!
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I can remember my first spectrum zx80 with 4k for ram (expanded to 32k!) + cr b/w 10" tv (with spherical tube) and external tape connected to the earphones output... and a piece of tape on the volume so it was not moved around from the right position

Comment

Me, I'm a knuckle dragging caveman, never will go digital. They are soulless, I need the tactile feel of a real book and I am probably addicted to the ethereal fumes from the ink.(grunts and shambles back to cave)
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Recently replaced my desktop and the new one came with a 2 TB drive.
                          Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          I'm still in amazement that a 1 Tb drive has hit the consumer market. I still fondly remember my Commodore 64 computer with came with a hard drive that used casette tapes!

Comment

I am learning to enjoy reading books on my phone. Of course I am soulless as well so that part is not a problem for me.
                            Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                            Me, I'm a knuckle dragging caveman, never will go digital. They are soulless, I need the tactile feel of a real book and I am probably addicted to the ethereal fumes from the ink.(grunts and shambles back to cave)

Comment

Yea I'm a bit of a souless computer nut myself. I think I've built 4 computers and rebuilt another one.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I used to build my desktops, the last have been off the shelf purchases since you can no longer get the parts for the price of a new desktop.
                                Yea I'm a bit of a souless computer nut myself. I think I've built 4 computers and rebuilt another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X