e-readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    The DX allows multiple font sizes too, however; I really enjoy, for some twisted reason, reading more than three words per screen page - although I guess the slow reveal builds the suspense, right

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Well I can still make the font BIG. but To each his own anyway.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I need BIG cos of my failing eyesight - yours is very nice Teri - red is good, true

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Kindles are also wayyyyyy to big. I picked the sony because reviews said it was the easiest to read. Better contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Not when you love red as much as I do...its sexy. lol.

PRSACL10R.jpg

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Kindle definitely wins. Very nice Grant, love the bookcase cover you have on it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <sigh> okay Teri, you win

KINDLE .jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hmmmm...

Teri 1
    Mr. Woot Zip...el zilcho!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Yea yours has 3G, but is it red? NO! so Sony is better. lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Amazon Kindle DX is the one for me - it's got a large screen, it's light weight, it's equipped with both Wi-Fi and 3G, so downloading is never a problem, the battery lasts for ages and, best of all, like me, it's simple to operate

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Kindle app on the ipad and on the phone. But don't really use them as I always have a paperback with me.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    If you've bought the physical copy you've already supported the author...in these cases I find it better to go AROUND paying for the ebook. Shouldn't have to pay for both when the digital is physically nothing. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    I've also found that I don't really like to buy books for it. If I like an author enough to buy something, I want the physical copy. A friend of mine sent me a gift card and said "Buy a bunch of books for your Nook", but I got real books instead.

But if I download good books from the library, I'll add them to the "buy a real book" list.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Everyone already knows I love my Sony Ereader thats filled with 72 king book/items and Seriously, I'm Kidding by Ellen...I think that one feels out of place.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I mostly use the Kindle app on the iPad. I sometimes use my wife's Kindle, or the cloud reader on my PC, and I've even used the Kindle app on my phone for when I'm stuck in boring classes. I find the Kindle easy to use. I've never trie the Nook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X