No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't play many video games anymore, I used to play RPGs incessantly though. Lately I've only been playing League of Legends from time to time, I still suck at it. If there's anyone on the board who plays, feel free to add me. Username: Regular Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      I don't play many video games anymore, I used to play RPGs incessantly though. Lately I've only been playing League of Legends from time to time, I still suck at it. If there's anyone on the board who plays, feel free to add me. Username: Regular Troll
      I play League of Legends as well, hard to say if I'm good or bad though.

Username: DanBrimstone
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I attempted to play Stars Wars: Knights of the Old Republic while disgustingly hungover two weeks ago. The kind of hungover that stings your eyes and turns your muscles to jelly. Needless to say I quit after about two hours of not knowing what I was doing or where I was going.

Comment

I haven't touched my PS3 in a while for gaming - just for netflix. Games are so expensive now that I don't even bother anymore. The last game I purchased was NHL 2013, and hardly played it. Still like Black Ops, but again, it's hard to find time to sit down and play much.

I so wish they would release a new Manhunt for PS3 - Manhunt II was just outright fantastic on the old PS2. Not sure why I was thinking about this, but......

Comment

The Xbox One was announced today, and I am completely underwhelmed. Seemed more about all the extra stuff than about gaming.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I play League of Legends as well, hard to say if I'm good or bad though.

Username: DanBrimstone
              Hmm, I'll set up a US account and we can play sometime. Need to get the interwebs all set up at the new place first though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                The Xbox One was announced today, and I am completely underwhelmed. Seemed more about all the extra stuff than about gaming.
                I may give that look. I've heard all manner of news about it but otherwise I'm out of the loop. The only game I want to pick up for Xbox 360 is the new GTA. Then I'll be ready to make the switch.

Comment

I heard today that Sony's stock went up 9% yesterday due to the Xbox announcement. Show's you how much Microsoft did wrong there.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    Hmm, I'll set up a US account and we can play sometime. Need to get the interwebs all set up at the new place first though.
                    Add me on there too, haven't had a chance to play a game with Dan yet, but I normally play late at night/morning.

Comment

TV ads for Last of Us look really interesting, plus designed by same guys who did Uncharted, which was a fantastic game!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        I haven't touched my PS3 in a while for gaming - just for netflix. Games are so expensive now that I don't even bother anymore. The last game I purchased was NHL 2013, and hardly played it. Still like Black Ops, but again, it's hard to find time to sit down and play much.

I so wish they would release a new Manhunt for PS3 - Manhunt II was just outright fantastic on the old PS2. Not sure why I was thinking about this, but......

Check into getting Playstation Plus. You pay for it like Xbox live, but they have a lot of streaming games, new and old, on there. They also have a ton of free games, or trails, which is an hour of gameplay for new stuff.

Comment

The funny thing is, I grew up in the '80s - had a Colecovision, had the old Adam computer (from Coleco), good friends had the classic C64, C128 (oh yeah baby - moving up!). I appreciate the old style games so much more. Although, the graphics the games today have are just simply amazing.

I hope to find an old Colecovision at a yard sale one day.

That being said, I just turned 40 this spring, and a kid that I coached in hockey last year was talking about PS3 games and I had mentioned that I played certain games. He says - wow, I never heard of an "old guy" playing video games. Yep, that's me - old video game playing guy.

Comment

Just started playing State of Decay. A pretty good survival zombie game. Worth the $20 on Xbox live.

Comment

I can't wait to pick up The Last of Us!! The reviews have been amazing! (Although I've only been looking at the numbers, as I don't want to have anything spoiled.)

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                I can't wait to pick up The Last of Us!! The reviews have been amazing! (Although I've only been looking at the numbers, as I don't want to have anything spoiled.)
                                Me too. This looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X