No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Pulp Fiction wuith Frank Whaley who was in...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Blacklist a couple weeks ago. But we'll stick to movies. Broken Arrow with Delroy Lindo, who was in... (extra point for a Mamet movie)
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        (extra point for a Mamet movie)
        Heist (written and directed by David Mamet), with Gene Hackman, who was in...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Superman with Jackie Cooper, who was in... (Good job, Dogz. "Everybody needs money. That's why they call it money")
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
            (Good job, Dogz. "Everybody needs money. That's why they call it money")
            Thanks Terry... "Nothing made me a criminal. I am a criminal."

Superman II with Terence Stamp, who was in...
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert with Hugo Weaving, who was in...

Comment

...Proof with Russell Crowe who was in...
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Gladiator with Oliver Reed, who was in...
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Tommy with Ann-Margret, who was in...

Comment

with

who was in...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Clambake with Bill Bixby, who was in...

Comment

The pilot episode of Fantasy Island with Ricardo Montalban wh owas in...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Escape from the Planet of the Apes with Kim Hunter, who was in...

Comment

...Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil with John Cusak who was in...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Say Anything (and many more) with big sister Joan Cusack, who was in...

Comment

Working...
                                X