No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlito's Way with Sean Penn, who was in...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Fast Times at Ridgemont High with Ray Walton, who was in...
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I assume you meant Ray Walston who was in The Sting with Harold Gould who was in...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I assume you meant Ray Walston who was in The Sting with Harold Gould who was in...
          See what happens when I rely solely on memory. Harold Gould was in Silent Movie with (the late great) Marty Feldman, who was in...

Trivia: Who had the only spoken line in Silent Movie?
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder, who was in...

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
            Trivia: Who had the only spoken line in Silent Movie?
            If my memory serves me correctly, Marcel Marceau had the only spoken line in Silent Movie.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

The Woman in Red with Charles Grodin who was in...

Comment

Catch-22 with Alan Arkin, who was in...
                - Stephen King

Comment

(Of course) Glengarry Glen Ross with Jonathan Pryce, who was in...

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                    If my memory serves me correctly, Marcel Marceau had the only spoken line in Silent Movie.
                    Very good!

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest with Keira Knightley, who was in...
                      - Stephen King

Comment

...The Phantom Menace with Ray Park who was in...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

X-Men with Patrick Stewart, who was in...
                          - Stephen King

Comment

L. A. Story (another old favorite) with Kevin Pollack, who was in...

Comment

...3000 Miles to Graceland with David Arquette who was in...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Scream with Drew Barrymore, who was in...
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X