No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greased Lightning with Richard Pryor, who was in...
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Superman III with Christopher Reeve, who was in...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

...Villiage of the Damned with Kirstie Alley who was in...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Deconstructing Harry with Billy Crystal, who was in...
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

...Analyse This with Chazz Palminteri who was in...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

A Bronx Tale with Robert De Niro, who was in...
              - Stephen King

Comment

The Untouchables with Andy Garcia, who was in...
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Dead Again with Emma Thompson who was in...

Comment

Sense and Sensibility with me who was in...

OK so that would be unfair... with Alan Rickman who was in...

(But I did have part as an extra in this movie. I am in the Ballroom scene which was filmed at Wilton House.)
                    - Stephen King

Comment

The January Man with Kevin Kline, who was in... (extra point if you name either of my two favorite Kline movies)

Comment

French Kiss (has to be your favorite ) with Meg Ryan, who was in...

Comment

...I.Q. with Walter Matthau who was in...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

JFK with Tommy Lee Jones, who was in...

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            The January Man with Kevin Kline, who was in... (extra point if you name either of my two favorite Kline movies)
                            I would have said that your two favourite Kevin Kline movies were A Fish Called Wanda and Dave.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

No Country for Old Men with Josh Brolin, who was in...

Wanda was right. I do really like Dave, but the second one is Soapdish. Not a great film, but so much fun.

Comment

...The Goonies with Sean Astin who was in...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X