No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Village with William Hurt, who was in...
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Alien with Sigourney Weaver, who was in...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Wasn't that John Hurt who was in Alien with Sigourney Weaver who was in Aliens with Paul Reiser who was in....
        Last edited by subie09lega; 02-02-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
          Wasn't that John Hurt who was in Alien with Sigourney Weaver who was in Aliens with Paul Reiser who was in....
          Yeah, sorry about that I completely ballsed up back there! I got William and John Hurt mixed up.

I best back track and enter a correct response to TerryE's entry...

William Hurt was in The Incredible Hulk (2008) with Edward Norton, who was in...
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

The People vs. Larry Flynt with Woody Harrelson who was in...

Comment

Now You See Me with Michael Caine, who was in...
              - Stephen King

Comment

The Italian Job with Noel Coward, who was in...
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Around the World in 80 days with David Niven who was in...

Comment

Death on the Nile with Peter Ustinov, who was in...
                    - Stephen King

Comment

John Goldfarb, Please Come Home! (written by William Peter Blatty) with Jim Backus, who was in...

Comment

...Rebel Without a Cause (though we all remember him as Thurston Howell III from Gilligan's Island) with Sal Mineo who was in...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Giant with Rock Hudson, who was in...
                          - Stephen King

Comment

...Pillow Talk with Doris Day who was in...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Man Who Knew Too Much with James Stewart, who was in...
                              - Stephen King

Comment

...The Magic of Lassie with Mickey Rooney who was in...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X