No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blob with Paul McCrane who was in....

Comment

Robocop with Kurtwood Smith, who was in...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

The Crush with Cary Elwes who was in...

Comment

Bram Stoker's Dracula with Gary Oldman, who was in...
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Romeo is Bleeding with Lena Olin who was in...

Comment

Chocolat with Johnny Depp, who was in...
              - Stephen King

Comment

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with Lily Cole, who was in...
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The Moth Diaries with Sarah Bolger who was in...

Comment

The Spiderwick Chronicles with David Strathairn, who was in...
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Dolores Claiborne with Jennifer Jason Leigh who was in...

Comment

Road to Perdition with Paul Newman, who was in...
                        - Stephen King

Comment

The Hudsucker Proxy with Tim Robbins, who was in...
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Bull Durham with Susan Sarandon, who was married to....

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              Bull Durham with Susan Sarandon, who was married to....
                              Chris Sarandon who was in Fright Night with Roddy McDowall, who was in...
                              - Stephen King

Comment

The Black Hole with Slim Pickens, who was in...

Comment

Working...
                                X