No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocean's Eleven with George Clooney, who was in...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Burn After Reading with Tilda Swinton who was in...

Comment

Vanilla Sky with Penélope Cruz, who was in...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

...Gothika with Charles S. Dutton who was in...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Alien 3 with Charles Dance, who was in...
            - Stephen King

Comment

...The Golden Child with Randal Cobb who was in...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Liar Liar with Jim Carrey, who was in...
                - Stephen King

Comment

...The Truman Show with Ed Harris who was in...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Needful Things with Max Von Sydow, who was in...
                    - Stephen King

Comment

The Exorcist with Lee J. Cobb, who was in... (interesting piece of trivia, George C. Scott played the same roll as Lee J. Cobb at least twice. Can you name them? And what great equivalent casting)
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

On the Waterfront with Marlon Brando, who was in...

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                        (interesting piece of trivia, George C. Scott played the same roll as Lee J. Cobb at least twice. Can you name them? And what great equivalent casting)
                        I'll accept your trivia challenge TerryE.

Film:

Lee J. Cobb played Juror #3 in 12 Angry Men (1957), George C. Scott played Juror #3 in the TV remake 12 Angry Men (1997).

Lee J. Cobb played Lieutenant Kinderman in The Exorcist (1973), George C. Scott played Lieutenant Kinderman in The Exorcist III (1990).

Theatre:

Lee J. Cobb played Willy Loman in the Broadway production of Death of a Salesman (1949 - 1950), George C. Scott played Willy Loman in the revived Broadway production of Death of a Salesman (1975).

Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 01-05-2014, 07:57 PM.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

A Streetcar Named Desire with Karl Malden who was in...

Comment

Birdman of Alcatraz with Burt Lancaster, who was in...
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Field of Dreams with Amy Madigan who was in....

Comment

The Dark Half with Michael Rooker, who was in...
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X