No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keaton and Silvers were both in It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (One of the funniest movies ever made) with Buddy Hackett. Who was in...
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The Music Man with Robert Preston who was in....

I was thinking you could have said that the spirit of Buster Keaton (in the body of Johnny Depp) was in Benny and Joon.....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        The Music Man with Robert Preston who was in....

I was thinking you could have said that the spirit of Buster Keaton (in the body of Johnny Depp) was in Benny and Joon.....
        My Favorite movie

Comment

But that would have been a creative way for you to use "Buster Keaton"!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Robert Preston was in Victor Victoria with James Garner. Who was in...
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The Great Escape with Donald Pleasance who was in...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'll skip the obvious and go with Dracula with Frank Langella. Who was in...

Comment

The Ninth Gate with......nah, I won't...with James Russo who was in...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Geez, Squire, I had to look that one up to. But once I saw the picture and this movie, I knew who he was. James Russo was in Donnie Brasco with... nah, Teri, I won't either... Al Pacino (that's another guy from Glengarry Glen Ross) who was in....

Comment

Sea of Love with Ellen Barkin who was in...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ocean's 13 with Brad Pitt who was in...

Comment

Local favorite Diner, with Paul Reiser. Who was in...

Comment

True Romance with michael Rapaport who was in...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh, Joe got in while I was typing. Skip Diner unless you love it. Brad Pitt was in Twelve Monkeys with Madeleine Stowe. Who was in...

Comment

For God's sake!!!! That's what I get for trying to do this at work. I'm out of the loop again. Deep Blue Sea, with Saffron Burrows. who was in...

Comment

Working...
                                X