No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Treasure Planet", with Martin Short, who was in...

Comment

Santa Clause 3 with Tim Allen who was in...

Comment

Galaxy Quest with Tony Shalhoub. Who was in...
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Men in Black II with Rosario Dawson who was in...

Comment

Death Proof with Kurt Russell who was in...

Comment

Used Cars with Jack Warden. Who was in... (I wanted to list any of the dozen Disney movies he did, but can't remember any of the co-stars)
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

...And Justice For All.. (which if you haven't seen you need to) with Al Pacinowho was in...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was so greatly hoping someone would say ...And Justice for All. love that movie and have been many of the places where it was filmed. And yes, it you haven't seen it, you really should.

Al Pacino was in (My Favorite Movie!) Glengarry Glen Ross with Ed Harris. Who was in...

"*&(#! the machine? *&(#! the machine? *&(#! THE MACHINE! What is this, courtesy class?" - Dave Moss (Ed Harris), "Glengarry Glen Ross"

Comment

The Abyss with Mary Mastrantonio who was in...

Comment

Ooohh. Another favorite movie! Mary was in White Sands with Willem Dafoe. Who was in...

Comment

To Live And Die in L.A. with John Turturro, who was in...

Comment

The Secret Window with Johnny Depp who was in...

Comment

Benny and Joon with Mary Stuart Masterson who was in...

Comment

Some Kind of Wonderful with Lea Thompson, who was in...

Comment

Back to the Future with Crispin Glover who was in...

Comment

Working...
                                X