Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I'm terrible...

Demolition Man with Benjamin Bratt who was in...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Red Planet with Tom Sizemore who was in...
      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

A seiously f***ed up relationship with Heidi Fleiss who was in...

Does that count? If not, and noby's up for the challenge, you can use "Natural Born Killers with Rodney Dangerfield who was in..." But I encourage you to try my first entry.
        Last edited by srboone; 03-21-2012, 03:00 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Rodney was in Back to School with Keith Gordon. Who was in...
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Who was in Christine with Kelly preston who was in...

(and Heidi Fleiss was on on one of the seasons of Celebrity Rebhab, so it coulda worked!)
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But you know I couldn't pass up the chance for the Stephen King reference.

I'm trying to stick to movies, but I'll certainly not acknowledge "reality" shows for this game, much less give Heidi Fleiss credit for anything.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I understand, but I was just trying to think outside the box. I know HF has been in some movies, I just haven't seen any of them.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Death Sentence With Kevin Bacon. Who was in...

Comment

Friday the 13th with Adrienne King who was in...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Okay, I had to look this one up. I knew she was in Part 2, but didn't remember anyone else in that. After looking it up I still didn't recognize any of the actors. So in the interest of moving things forward...

Adrienne King was (uncredited, but) in Saturday Night Fever with Donna Pescow. Who was in...

Comment

"Even Stevens" as the mother of Shia LeBeouf, who was in...

Comment

Transformers with Josh Duhamel who was in...

Comment

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton with Gary Cole who was in....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

c'mon you couldnt give me one I didnt have to look up...I got that last one all on my own. I even avoided the obvious choice of Megan Fox

Comment

Gary Cole...an iconic role...the boss from hell...comon Teri...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X