No announcement yet.

Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V for Vendetta with Hugo Weaving, who was in...
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

...The Wolfman with Art Malik who was in....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

True Lies with Jamie Leigh Curtis, who was in....
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

...Perfect with Anne De Salvo who was in...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Arthur with Sir John Gielgud, who was in...
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

...Prospero's Books with Erland Josephson who was in...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was all ready to respond to Gielgud with - Frankenstein: The True Story before I realized there was another page [Does anyone remember this TV mini-series from the early 70s? I still remember the first experiment where he brought an arm back to life and it crawled across the floor.]

Okay, I remember Prospero's books, but had to look up Josephson to find he was in the wonderful adaptation of Kundera's "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" with the hat wearing Lena Olin, who was in...

Comment

Chocolat with Johnny Depp, who was in...
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    Okay, I remember Prospero's books, but had to look up Josephson to find he was in the wonderful adaptation of Kundera's "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" with the hat wearing Lena Olin, who was in...
                    That movie and Scenes from a Marriage were the two Josephson films I could remember when I posted that. Glad you got one of them!

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                    Chocolat with Johnny Depp, who was in...
                    Well, I don't know if JD was in this movie, but a Native American was dressed up as Johnny Depp in The Lone Ranger

with Barry Pepper who was in...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks, who was in...
                      - Stephen King

Comment

The Burbs with Henry Gibson, who was in...

Comment

Innerspace with Dennis Quaid, who was in...
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Dreamscape with Christopher Plummer who was in...

Comment

[...I]The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo[/I] with Stellan Skarsgård who was in...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Avengers with Samuel L. Jackson, who was in...
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X